.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Surviving The Economic Collapse‏ Book: Changing your Mindset

I just finished reading your book. I learned so many things from your 1st hand experience in Argentina. I personally have been making plans for events that could occur here in another financially prosperous nation, the USA. There are so many things I could mention, but today I was driving to the store and I allowed myself to get box in with no way to escape if some emergency occurred. I guess the biggest thing I can say is that my whole mindset has changed. I am responsible for me and my families safety. I read your book to learn about how to approach this problem from a financial perspective, yet you opened the door to a whole bunch of other aspects that I had not even though of. Thank You. I have not read a book and thought that this author might some day be responsible for saving my families life. For this I am eternally grateful.
-Douglas
.
Thank you for your email Douglas!
It makes my day to know I helped someone to develop a more acute mindset. Achieving a greater level of perception of events around us and in general a more critical and analytic view of the world is an important part of what I wanted to transmit with my book. There are of course skills that need to be developed but in my experience it is just this, that higher state of awareness, that keeps you away from trouble and more often than not keeps you safe. I am of course talking here about imminent physical threats, but beyond that other risks such as scams and frauds, which today are common everywhere around the world.
FerFAL
Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ferfal-

Just found a very interesting article about resettling in a new city, and current life in the Middle East:

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2016/04/hell-after-isis/127562/?oref=d-dontmiss

Love your Blog
Keep up the GREAT work.

:-)