.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Where to buy Bitcoin?


Ferfal,
I just saw your bitcoin article and have been looking into it.  Can you explain who exactly you use to set this up/the easiest process as it seems to be sort of complicated for the average guy.  I assume I open an account with a bitcoin broker, link a normal bank account, buy bitcoin, and hold in their "wallet".  Is there a company you use/recommend?
A-
.
Let me say this first, I’m no Bitcoin expert.
I understand enough to believe it has potential, maybe even great potential, but please by all means do a lot of research and make up your own opinion. Wikipedia is actually a good place to start. Google it and read up some of the many good articles out there about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general.
Long story short for those looking for a straight answer would be that after looking up and checking safe places to buy, in general they will point towards Coinbase as one of the most reputable places to buy and keep an account in. Again, I’m no expert. I’m not affiliated in any way to that site and it’s not the only place for buying Bitcoin. Remember, only spend what you can afford to lose.
Good luck!
FerFAL
Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”

1 comment:

edufortes said...

Hello Fernando,

Another respectable place to buy and with a certain simplicity after validating the corresponding account and cards is cex.io.

Saludos, Eduardo!